Saturday 20 December 2014

A little bit of travelling humour





Sorry people, Jeff here.  Susan has the day off. I have figured out how to offer my odd humour to the blog.

We spent a short day to get to Cayo Costa State Park. Beautiful spot. We are relaxing and Susan
does not know I am adding my first entry.

I  have taken a few pics and my twisted humour has got the best of me.
Please read this quickly as Susan will likely delete it!!

Hey Jimmy did you put the plug in the transom?

I know I over did the sunscreen but does this dress make
my legs look skinny?

I have patented this so Hallmark back off!!

That damn sailboat cut us off. On three give him the
WINGER!

This one is serious. We saw bubbles while Manatee hunting
and when we came back, well one ugly Manatee!
You need to click on the picture to see it clearly

A good friend of mine gave me this sticker for our
boat, well being a Leaf fan I could not find
a better spot. Thanks John. I find this works better
than bran or fruit.



Please note this will not interfere with your regularly scheduled blog postings.
                               I may have lost my computer privileges.


                     

No comments: