Thursday 31 March 2016

Fort Myers con't, con't...Spring Training!

Fort Myers con't, con't...  Go Jays Go.

I'd like to be clear.  I'm NOT complaining, but Wow!  Hot.Hot.Hot.   Sorry, just had to get that out of my system.  We're sweltering in front of fans and I'm dreaming how lovely it would be to roll around in fresh, cold snow  (Not Jeff, he says if he sees snow on our drive north he's turning around).

I just wanted to update my post from the other day to share some of the awesome pics Jeff took at the Blue Jays Spring Training game yesterday.  It was a great game, even if the Twins stole it from us in the last inning with a final score of 4/3.  It is a good sign for the upcoming season that all the Jay's starting players were resting and it was still a good game.  Lots of young pitching talent out there! Check out the action.....













Three more days and our journey home begins.  Thanks for reading!  We've  had more than 30,000 page views on this blog and it will be a great souvenir for ourselves of our travels.

No comments: