Saturday 24 January 2015

A Little More Travelling Humour From Fort Myers Beach.

   I'm back for my second twisted version of "A day in the mind of Jeff". Hello is there anyone up there?
I can hear the conversation before this ride. Bill wants to go out for  a beer with his friends.
Mary says He can't go without her and she just wants to relax in her chair. This would be a Win Win!!

REALLY? How long before low tide?
How to identify a LOOPER. On the water you will see the
popular AGLCA member's burgee
By land the LOOPER can be identified by the popular hand
made CINDY jewelry. Thanks "As The Crow Flies"
'
This fella worked really hard to swallow a 10" fish is one piece. 

Day one at Moss Marine. By the end of the stay I will have this guy eating
out of my hand. Literally.


When I saw this sign in Fort Myers Beach I instantly thought of my good friend at home. John
come for a visit. Anytime buddy!
This is my good friend John.

No comments: