Friday 2 January 2015

Fort Myers Antique Car Show

January 2, 2014

Fort Myers Yacht Basin

I swore I wouldn't do it, but I'm going to:  I'm HOT!!  Sorry. I've got my whining out of my system now.  I know our Northern friends and family are shoveling snow today, and we certainly don't have to worry about that, but it's very hot and humid here.  Jeff does better in the heat than I do.  But don't worry about me (as IF! hehe), I've got my trusty Walmart fan on high.

We've been docked here at the Fort Myers Yacht Basin for a couple of weeks now.  Downtown Fort Myers is lovely and there's always something going on.  The streets hum at night with lots of street side restaurants, pubs, live music, people milling about.  Here are a few pics from the antique car show the other night.











No comments: